Natalia Poszumska (Poszwa)
A graduate of the Karol Marcinkowski Medical University in Poznań (2012).
- Art of Composite – the composite aesthetics unveiled
- The PASE 2016 Medical Course – Occlusion – Aesthetics – Function – Prosthodontics – Orthodontics – Surgery
- A medical course “ORTHONAVI SESJA II. Diagnostics, documentation, planning. Types of orthodontic appliances and their mechanics. The principles of early treatment. Transverse malocclusions. Non-extraction treatment. Extractions in orthodontics.
- Contemporary orthodontic materials. 1st degree course of the Implant Dentistry Curriculum
- Treatment of children/Paedodontics
- Removal of dental calculus (scaling)
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth fluoridation
- Conservative dentistry
- Inhalatory sedation